Workplace Safety 101: A Guide for New Employees - Video Training
Give your new hires a strong foundation in safety.
- Gives new hires the tools to develop solid safety habits and hazard perception skills from the start
- Allows you to deliver effective and consistent safety orientation training, helping reduce costly incidents, injuries, damages, and turnover, while boosting productivity and morale
- Covers a broad set of key workplace safety topics, including ...
- Workplace Violence
- Slips, Trips, & Falls
- Lifting Techniques
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- First Aid
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- And many more
- Available in English and Spanish
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 35-Minute Video - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Trainer's Guide (not sold separately) - Features tips to help you organize and present an effective session, how to make the most of your orientation sessions, and a brief overview of each topic, along with a suggestion for related hands-on training.
- (1) Trainer's Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately) - Includes PowerPoint® presentation that can be used as-is or customized, along with quizzes, clip art, posters, a training log, and more.
DVD Main Menu
- Play Program - Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections - Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training. (Items in boldface are actual menu selections.)
- Work Practices - Ergonomics and Lifting Techniques; Housekeeping and Material Storage; Lockout/Tagout
- Work Environment - Slips, Trips and Falls; Chemical Handling and Hazard Communication; Electrical Safety; Fire Safety; Confined Spaces; Required Signs; Temperature Extremes; Personal Protective Equipment
- Safe Use of Equipment - Forklift and Material Handling Equipment; Machine Guards; Tool Safety; Ladder and Stairway Safety; Welding
- In Case of Emergency - Emergency Action Plan; First Aid; Bloodborne Pathogens; HAZWOPER; Workplace Violence
- What's Wrong With This Picture?
- Commentary – Interviews with industry professionals.
- Quiz – 10 interactive questions; offers correct/incorrect remediation to reinforce effectiveness of training.
- Message for Management – Gives introduction to the training program and training tips for trainers/management.
- Previews - Hazard Communication: Regulation & Risk, Personal Protective Equipment: Safe at Work, Fire Safety: Extinguishing Risk - Offers a sneak peek at related training programs.
Current stock: 0