Slips, Trips & Falls: Hazard Perception Challenge - DVD Training
Hazard Perception Challenge training for slips, trips and falls. Enhanced with the EyeCue Visual Learning System.
NOTE: Updated to comply with OSHA's Walking-Working Surfaces rule published on November 18, 2016.
- Enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - See "EyeCue" tab for more details
- Teaches employees hazard perception skills using 16 video scenarios that feature many of the slip, trip, and fall hazards that cause real workplace accidents and injuries.
- Helps employees understand the nature of slip, trip, and fall hazards, which can help prevent accidents, injuries and lost work days.
- Video scenarios focus on the situations that cause employees the most trouble when it comes to slips, trips, and falls:
- Ladder use
- Elevated surfaces
- Scissor lifts
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 30-minute video enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - Includes 16 video scenarios that feature many of the slip, trip, and fall hazards that cause real workplace accidents and injuries.
- (1) Trainer Guide (not sold separately) - Provides information trainers need to present effective slips, trips and falls hazard perception training.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM - Features an HPC-style PowerPoint® presentation, two quizzes and answer keys, answer form to use with the video scenarios, slips, trips, and falls handout, scenario-based exercises, clip art, posters, certificate of completion and training log to help keep track of attendance.
- (1) EyeCue® Trainer Guide - Topic-specific guide explains how to effectively use and incorporate the EyeCue® Visual Learning System, 20 pages
- (1) EyeCue® Poster - Topic-specific poster provides a daily reminder of the training lessons related to each EyeCue® tag. 17" x 22", non-laminated, folded. (Laminated version sold separately.)
- (1) EyeCue® Tag Pack - Set of topic-specific tags, magnets, stickers, floor signs and window clings for use in your workplace. Includes:
- (10) Stickers - Slips, Trips and Falls Proper Ladder Use Reminder 3" X 4"
- (10) Magnets - Slips, Trips and Falls Housekeeping Reminder 3" X 4"
- (10) Tags - Slips, Trips and Falls Housekeeping Reminder 3" X 4"
- (5) Stickers - Slips, Trips and Falls Handrail Reminder 8" X 9"
- (5) Window Clings - Slips, Trips and Falls Slip/Fall Reminder 4" X 5"
- (5) Floor Labels - Slips, Trips and Falls Trip Reminder 8" X 9"
- (10) Miniature Zip Ties, 8"
Training DVD Menu
- Play Program - Plays entire main program (running time: approx. 35 minutes)
- Scenario Segments - Allows easy access to scenarios for more focused training or when training time is limited.
- (6) Housekeeping Scenarios
- (4) Ladder Scenarios
- (2) Stair Scenarios
- (3) Elevated Work Surface Scenarios
- Bonus Materials - Total running time: approximately 25 minutes
- Quiz (running time: 10 minutes)
- Note to Trainers (running time: 5 minutes)
- Previews (running time: approx. 10 minutes)
- Forklift Hazard Perception Challenge (running time: 5 minutes)
- Back Safety: Keep Your Back in Action (running time: 5 minutes)
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel- compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- A DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment