Right Side of the Line: Creating a Respectful & Harassment-Free Workplace
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Best-Selling Program Updated! For Your Business Issues On: Harassment, Discrimination, EEOC & Legal Issues.
Now more than ever, your employees need to know exactly where the boundaries of acceptable and legal workplace behavior are drawn. Right Side of the Line™ addresses harassment in all its form, including hazing, gossip, retaliation and more. This workshop meets federal compliance standards for harassment prevention training, giving employees the tools to resolve situations before they escalate.
About Right Side of the Line:
Teasing, Hazing, Gossip, Retaliation. Everyone, regardless of position, title or level in an organization, is responsible for creating a respectful and harassment-free workplace. Right Side of the Line helps participants take a proactive approach to creating and maintaining respectful organizational cultures in order to remain legally compliant, to ensure adherence to organizational policies and to thrive and prosper.
This powerful workshop addresses six situations that are unprofessional, prohibited by policy and unlawful.
- Unprofessional Teasing/Hazing
- Inappropriate Humor
- Racial Discrimination & Stereotyping
- Sexual Orientation & Religious Beliefs
- Gossip & Defamation of Character
- Third Party Sexual Harassment & Retaliation (with bystander component)
Learning Point Highlights
After completing the program, participants will be able to:
- Describe how and why maintaining a respectful and harassment-free culture benefits them and the organization
- Explain the difference between inappropriate, prohibited and illegal behavior
- Identify behaviors that could escalate into more serious situations
- Respond appropriately to defuse situations and prevent them from escalating
Target Audience: All Employees
Bonus Micro-Learning Program Included: Let's M.E.E.T.™ How to Respond to Unprofessional Behavior in the Workplace
Program Options: 1 and 2-Hour Instructor-Led Sessions
Includes: Facilitator Guide, Participant Materials, Self-Study Guide, Slide Presentation