Patient Confidentiality: It's Everybody's Job, Not Everybody's Business Video
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This program is designed to teach all healthcare workers about the importance of respecting a patient's confidentiality at all times. Employees will learn to identify the potential risks to patient privacy, basic principles for protecting that privacy, and what to do for a patient whose privacy is at risk.
- Understanding patient confidentiality
- Maintaining patient confidentiality
- Your role in protecting the patient
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Length: 25 minutes