Infection Control In Long-Term Care: Protect Your Residents, Protect Yourself (Video)
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This program can help your staff keep residents in long-term care facilities infection-free. It covers the identification of common infections, factors that increase susceptibility, and various practices that can help control and prevent disease.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Length: 23 minutes