How to Manage Medications DVD (Developed for Primary & Family Caregivers)
- 1.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
This program teaches primary and family caregivers safe practices for administering and storing various types of medications.
- Drugs And The Elderly
- How Aging Changes The Way Our Bodies Handle Drugs
- How To Recognize When To Manage Someone's Medications
- Different Ways To Administer Medicine
- Products For Dispensing Medications
- Side Effects And Adverse Reactions
- Storing Medications
- Use Of Over-The-Counter Drugs
- How To Prevent Medication Errors
Program comes with support materials, which include outline, learning objectives, key points and definitions, test and answer key.
Total Course Time: 60 minutes (includes 27 minute DVD, support materials, review and testing)