HIPAA Rules and Compliance DVD Program
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
HIPAA Rules and Compliance DVD Program defines HIPAA terms, explain the regulations and discuss what business entities and employees in healthcare-related fields need to do to comply with them. To get quality healthcare, people should not have to sacrifice the privacy or security of their personal health information. The set of regulations known as "HIPAA" ensures that patient data remains private, but the laws can seem complex and the penalties for non-compliance can be costly.
The DVD program and booklet include information on HIPAA and protected health information (PHI), covered entities, business associates and subcontractors, PHI and patients’ rights, guidelines for use and disclosure of PHI, using PHI for marketing and fundraising, requirements of the HIPAA Security Rule, breach notification and penalties, and more.
Topics covered in these products include:
- HIPAA and protected health information (PHI).
- Covered entities, business associates and subcontractors.
- PHI and patients' rights.
- Guidelines for use and disclosure of PHI.
- Using PHI for marketing and fundraising.
- Requirements of the HIPAA Security Rule.
- Breach notification and penalties.
- and more.
The DVD program in the kit comes with a comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
Runtime: 21 minutes