Hearing Conservation Training Video on DVD
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Everywhere we go, we encounter noise. And if this noise is loud enough, or has certain characteristics, it can cause damage to our hearing... often permanently. Over 15 million Americans have a measurable hearing loss, most often caused by "on-the-job" injuries. Yet many employees don't realize that not only can hearing problems affect their work, they can alter their personal lives dramatically as well.
Hearing Conservation and Safety Video program, shows employees why they should pay attention to "noise" hazards, and how they can protect themselves from hearing injuries. Areas covered in the program include:
- How our ears "work".
- Types of hearing damage/loss.
- Common causes of hearing damage/loss.
- Potential effects of hearing damage.
- Hearing Loss prevention, Noise avoidance and hearing safety practices.
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment.
- ...and more.
- (2) Training DVDs - (1) in English and (1) in Spanish Closed Captioned DVD with digital trainer tools for each.
- (1) Year of Updates: In the event there are any changes made to the products in the course of 1 year from purchase, we will provide you with the updated material ensuring your are always OSHA compliant and have the latest content.
- (10) Streaming Accesses - 10 Free accesses to hundreds of training programs. This includes streaming access to the English and Spanish versions of this course, as well as all included downloadable written materials: (Quiz, test, leaders guide and more) from anywhere you have internet access including mobile devices.
- (1) Trainer Tools - A comprehensive leader's guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, employee quiz, training certificate and training log.
- (1) Training DVD in ENGLISH
- (1) Training DVD in SPANISH
- (1) Year of FREE Updates: OSHA Compliance
- (10) Free accesses to streaming library WAVE
- Digital: Scheduling Form, Attendance Form, Employee Quiz, Training Certificate,