HAZWOPER Emergency Response Training for Employees - DVD Training
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Train your new or existing emergency response team to effectively respond to hazardous-substance incidents.
- Guides your employees through the OSHA HAZWOPER emergency response training requirements
- Helps make sure your new or existing emergency response team is prepared to respond to hazardous-substance incidents
- Shows your employees their role prior to, during, and after an incident
- Includes an exciting video that follows an incident from the second the hazardous substance is released to the final incident debriefing and recordkeeping
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 23-Minute, Closed-Captioned Video - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Instructor's Guide (includes quiz, transparencies and training tips) (not sold separately) - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session.
- (10) Employee Handbooks - Product Code: 7507 (394-H) - Provides a portable, plain-English reference to be used during and after training. Reviews key points and includes a quiz to check trainees’ understanding of the material.
- (10) Wallet Cards & Training Certificates - Product Code: 7598 (940-K) - Use to verify that your employees have received training.
- (1) Awareness Poster - Product Code: 7512 (144-K -P) - Hang in a break room or training area to remind employees about the importance of the topic.
DVD Main Menu
- Chapter Selections - Access chapters by topics.
- Introduction - Defines HAZWOPER and how it requires employers to create and implement Emergency Response Plans to protect workers from potentia or actual releases of hazardous substances.
- The Emergency Response Team - Provides an overview of the roles and responsibilities of an entire Emergency Response Team; also lists the exceptions to having an Emergency Response Team and Plan.
- First Responder Awareness Level - Offers more specific details on the role and responsibilities of a First Responder to an emergency hazardous substance release.
- Seven Basic Hazardous Substance Indicators - Offers First Responders information on using the seven clues to identify a hazardous substance: location, container type and shape, marking colors, marking system, shipping papers and MSDS, senses, and criminal and terrorist activity. Also provides an overview of using the Emergency Response Guidebook.
- First Responder Operations Level - Discusses the role and responsibilities of First Responders at the Operations Level: isolating the area in which a hazardous release occurred, evacuating people to a safe place, and securing and controlling the site of the emergency release. Also provides information on containing a release defensively, proper PPE, decontamination procedures and Termination procedures (debriefing, critiquing and recordkeeping).
- Conclusion - Concludes with brief remarks on the importance of being prepared for an emergency release.