Hazmat Training: What's Required & How To Comply - Video Training
Provides employees with critical information on all 4 areas of required Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR) training.
- Comprehensive training program to help employees understand the requirements of 49 CFR 172.704 for hazmat employee training
- Provides clear, instructional information for employees regarding "what's required" and "how to comply" with the Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR) training requirements
- Covers 4 types of required training:
- General Awareness Training
- Function-Specific Training
- Safety Training
- Security Awareness Training
- Walks trainees through the Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR) to help them understand:
- What kind of information can be found in the Hazardous Materials Table
- How markings, labels and placards differ
- Why including emergency response info with shipping papers is so important, etc.
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired