Hazmat Security Awareness - Video Training
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Helps you meet 49 CFR 172.704(a)(4) security awareness training requirements.
- Helps you meet 49 CFR 172.704(a)(4) security awareness training requirements
- This program covers:
- Security risks involved with handling and transporting hazardous materials
- How to recognize and respond to potential threats
- Ready-to-use hazmat security training program includes several components
- Can be used with Hazmat Training : What's Required & How To Comply program to help satisfy security awareness training.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
The DOT Hazmat Regulations (172.704(a)(4)) require security awareness training for all hazmat employees. This includes those who are involved in the preparation and transport of hazardous materials. This training must include an awareness of security risks associated with transporting hazmat and methods designed to enhance transportation security. A component of this training must also include how to recognize and respond to possible security threats.