Hazard Recognition and Control: How to Target in on Occupational Risks for Effective Injury Prevention - Webinar On-Demand
Webinar now available On-Demand.
To reduce potential accidents, it’s critical to have a comprehensive and robust hazard recognition program in place. In order to control hazards, you must have a clear understanding of where and what they are. Spending the time to thoroughly identify, analyze, and correct potential job risks provides the foundation for a solid and successful safety program.
Developing and implementing an effective hazard recognition and correction program requires a focused effort and a clear strategy.
Use this on-demand webinar when attorney Adele Abrams, a seasoned safety lawyer who has helped many companies develop an effective hazard recognition and control program—will reveal a proven plan for applying hazard and safety analysis, evaluating OSHA requirements and recommendations, and implementing an effective process for reducing risk and preventing injury at your organization.
Once you and senior management have agreed to commit the necessary resources, having a strategic approach to follow will help to assure a successful outcome. Register today to set your safety program on the right track!
You’ll learn how to:
- Apply proven hazard recognition and control methodologies
- Assess the different approaches, including job hazard analysis (JHA) and job safety analysis (JSA), for performing a comprehensive hazard recognition and control evaluation
- Evaluate OSHA requirements and recommendations for hazard recognition and control
- Solicit strong management support for your hazard recognition and control program
- Generate employee and supervisory support and involvement in your hazard recognition and control program
- Ensure that your hazard recognition and control program is ongoing and not just a one-time effort
- Develop a comprehensive hazard assessment list that is specific to your operations
- Effectively address regulatory requirements in your process
- Think beyond a “regulatory-focus-only” approach
- Identify who should be on your hazard assessment and control program team
- Communicate the benefits of an effective hazard recognition and control program
- Consider pitfalls to avoid when developing and implementing your hazard recognition and control program
- Assess case studies as they apply to your hazard recognition and control program
- And more!
Format: Webinar On-Demand / One Year Access
Your'll recive log-ing within 24 hours of your purchase M-F
About Your Presenter:
Attorney Adele Abrams
Law Offices of Adele L. Abrams P.C.
Adele Abrams is firm president of the Law Offices of Adele L. Abrams P.C., and is recognized as a national expert on occupational safety and health. Ms. Abrams heads a ten-attorney firm that represents employers and contractors nationwide in OSHA and MSHA litigation, and provides safety and health training, auditing, and consultation services. She is a Certified Mine Safety Professional, and a Department of Labor–approved trainer. Ms. Abrams is on the adjunct faculty of Catholic University in Washington, DC, where she teaches employment and labor law.
Ms. Abrams is also a professional member of the American Society of Safety Engineers, and is co-author of several safety-related textbooks. She is chair of the National Safety Council’s Business & Industry Division committee on regulatory and legal affairs. She is admitted to the Bars of MD, DC and PA, as well as multiple federal courts including the US Supreme Court.