Harassment Is... Hospitality Version (DVD)
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Harassment represents one of the most destructive workplace issues faced by public and private employers today. Now more than ever, it's important to train all personnel to recognize the various forms of harassment and eliminate it in your organization!
In addition to sexual harassment, there are liability issues based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, disability, age and others. And to have a worker commit one of them can have the law on your company's back. Harassment can manifest in jokes, negative stereotyping, hostile acts or simple thoughtless comments, but the ultimate outcome is the same: legal liability, profound emotional stress, lower employee morale and reduced productivity.
Raise awareness regarding this issue and explain the dos and don'ts of creating a respectful work environment for everyone. This program will help employees learn how to:
- Define harassment
- Identify the various types and forms of harassment
- Understand the negative impact of harassment
- Follow practical guidelines to prevent harassment
- Respond if they witness or become victims of harassment.
Added features and benefits of DVD training:
- English, Spanish and Portuguese versions
- A customizable PowerPointTM; presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training sessions
- Video-enriched training organized around learning objectives to facilitate discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide for trainers
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards
Language: English, Spanish