Guidance Systems Elementary Series: Pride And Harassment - Video
Guidance Systems presents the 2 Program Elementary Series: Includes 2 DVDs and a CD-Rom with Complete Lesson Plans
2 video programs plus a digital workbook with activities, program summaries, discussion questions and further resources corresponding to each video.
- Video programs plus a digital workbook with activities, program summaries, discussion questions and further resources corresponding to each video
- Identifies age-appropriate solutions to each issue
- Content written and reviewed by a team of professionals, including counselors, psychologists and educators
- Includes Full Public Performance Rights
- Same quality video content and extensive ancillary material as our award-winning Teaching Systems programs
Say NO With Pride
It's important to do things that make you feel comfortable and safe; sometimes that means having to say no. When you do you'll feel better about yourself it's called pride. Young students are taught to say no with confidence and stand firm, they don't have to compromise with someone creating an unsafe situation. When you feel like you or someone you know is in
danger, it's important to say no and give your reasons for saying no. If necessary, get an adult to help. Even if you say yes at first it's never to late to change your mind.
Rumors, Gossip and Teasing: It Hurts
Rumors, Gossip, Taunting,Teasing and Bullying are all forms of harassment. Harassment is when someone or a group of people target someone else with the goal of making them feel bad. Teasing and taunting might get you angry, but there are healthy ways to deal with it and how it makes us feel. Sometimes the best thing to do is just ignore it. You can avoid people who say mean things about others. If you see others being bullied and picked on, you should say something to stop it. Helping the person being picked on will help you feel good about yourself, too.
Media Type: 2 DVDs + CD Guide
Run Time: 30 minutes
Grade Level: 3-6