Getting to the Short List: How to Streamline Your Screening Processes to Find Top Talent - Webinar On-Demand
Webinar now available On-Demand.
You’ve planned, you’ve strategized, you’ve done your search, and you’ve received a great response to your job posting. But now the real work starts: how do you find a manageable group of highly qualified candidates in all that clutter?
In a world where time is money, most of us lack the time or resources to wade through a sea of resumes, not to mention the challenge of maintaining a consistent process in today’s social world.
But with a little extra work up front, you can use proven tools and processes to attract quality applicants and filter out the resume spammers to make your screening efforts smoother, more efficient, and ultimately more effective.
And the effort is worth it: A 2014 survey by CareerBuilder shows that 25 percent of employers surveyed say that a bad hire in the last year cost them upwards of $50,000. According to CareerBuilder’s 2015 survey, 60 percent of CEOs report the inability to find qualified candidates is preventing their company from reaching its full potential, 35 percent say that their recruitment process is inefficient, and 48 percent say their companies have lost money due to inefficient recruiting.
Use this on-demand webinar when YOLO Insights founder Rebecca Barnes-Hogg, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, will tell you how to build an effective, efficient screening process to help you better evaluate your pool of candidates, and create a short list of the best applicants. Discover key tools that recruiters can use in order to assemble a compliant, consistent and useful recruiting process for candidates.
- The art of speed-sourcing
- When to slow down and look for diamonds-in-the-rough you might otherwise miss
- The best tools for speeding up your screening process—what’s new, what’s changed, and what works best today
- What you should do yourself, and what you can outsource
- New technology that can save time and offer insightful results at low cost
- How asking for paid projects ahead of hiring can show you how candidates actually function at your job
- Tactics for making your screening processes consistent
- How to document, evaluate and tweak your screening process for the future
- And much more!
If you ordered an on-demand webinar, your access instructions with link to download all materials will be sent to you via email within 48 hours.