Forklift Workshop for Construction - DVD Training
A NEW approach to J. J. Keller forklift operator safety training and certification.
- Helps trainers meet the formal, practical, evaluation, and refresher training requirements of OSHA's 29 CFR Section 1926.602(d) and 1910.178(l).
- Provides forklift operators - new and veteran - with training on key safety and operation practices
- Workshop format reinforces learning using hands-on practice tools, exercises and learning activities
- Helps with forklift certification
- Covers the following topics:
- Operating a forklift in a constantly changing environment
- Avoiding hazards on a jobsite
- Understanding combined center of gravity and the stability triangle
- Performing pre-operational inspections
- Reading load charts
- Keeping the forklift and the load stable
- Placing a load
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Available in English and Spanish
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- 2011 Bronze Telly Award Winner
Program Components - All components are included in both the English and Spanish versions.
- (1) 33-minute video - Covers the basics of safe forklift operation in an ever-changing environment. Features footage shot at actual construction sites with a variety of rough terrain forklifts, to help operators relate training to their own work environment.
- (1) Trainer's Guide (not sold separately) - Walks trainers through OSHA requirements and provides the basic information and guidelines they need to present training, along with recommendations on how to use the tools and materials in the program for maximum effectiveness.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately) - Contains the workshop elements in electronic form so you can download, print out, use as-is, customize with company-specific info, copy into PowerPoint® presentations or whatever your needs dictate. The Workshop includes...
- Checklists for identifying hazards and incorporating jobsite and forklift-specific information into training
- Exercises for the classroom (e.g., problem solving exercises)
- Exercises for the jobsite (e.g., hands-on activities for forklift controls and maneuvers)
- Obstacle courses
- Quizzes and answer keys
- (10) Operator's Handbook - Product Codes: 16264 (459-H), 16265 (459-H -S) - Reinforces training. This handbook can be used during training and as a post-training reference. Includes a 10-question quiz and receipt page.
- (1) Forklift Safety Awareness Poster - Product Codes: 16260 (326-K -P), 16261 (326-KP -S) - A full-color, photo-based reminder of forklift safety to hang in a high-traffic areas at your company.
- (1) Wallet Card Sheet - Product Codes: 16268 (202-BC), 16269 (202-BC -S) - (perforated to provide 10 cards) — Distribute to operators to keep as proof of their training.
- (1) Certificate of Classroom Training - Product Code: 4692 (282-FS -C 2)
- (1) Certificate of Operational Evaluation - Product Code: 4693 (289-FS -C 2)
Current stock: 0