Forklift Training - DVD Program
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- Award-winning training program helps you fulfill the classroom and practical OSHA forklift training requirements of 29 CFR 1910.178(l)
- Enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning Systems
- Useful for new or refresher forklift safety training in the event of an incident or near-miss, poor evaluation, or changes in the workplace or type of forklift used
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- English & Spanish available all in one program
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 28-minute video enhanced with the EyeCue® Visual Learning System - Provides an instructional blend of explanation, commentary and demonstration. Presented in a dynamic, contemporary style to keep trainees engaged.
- Equipment Basics (5 mins)
- Kinds of Forklifts
- Forklifts vs. Automobiles
- Keeping a Forklift Balanced
- Forklift Controls
- Equipment Inspections (4 mins)
- Pre-Use Inspection
- Operating Procedures (13 mins)
- Picking up a Load
- Traveling with a Load
- Negotiating Hazards
- Placing a Load
- Parking a Forklift
- Maintaining Your Forklift (6 mins)*
- Changing Cylinders & Refueling
- Charging/Changing Batteries
- Making Modifications
- Performing Maintenance
- Bonus Videos:
- Specialized Units & Attachments (8 mins)* - also available for purchase separately
- Non-Operator Safety (7 mins)* - also available for purchase separately
- Refresher (14 mins) - also available for purchase separately
- Message for Management video (4 mins)
- Equipment Basics (5 mins)
- (1) Trainer Guide (English) - (Product Code: 52963) - Covers the requirements of forklift safety training and helps develop, organize and deliver effective training sessions. Spanish Trainer Guide PDF included with Trainer Tools USB.
- (1) Trainer Tools USB (not sold separately) – All items are English and Spanish except where noted.
- Main video programs
- Bonus videos (with Applied Learning Experiences)
- Trainer Guide PDFs
- Customizable PowerPoint® presentations
- Learning activities
- Quizzes & answer keys
- Training log
- Training certificate
- (11) Employee Handbooks - 10 English (Product Code: 52467) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 52468) - Provide a portable, easy-to-understand reference to be used during and after training. Review key points and includes quizzes to check employees' understanding of the material.
- (20) Wallet Cards - 10 English (Product Code: 54735) and 10 Spanish (Product Code: 54739) - Distribute to operators to keep as proof of their training.
- (2) Forklift Safety Posters - 1 English (Product Code: 49991) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 55502) - A full-color, photo-based reminder of forklift safety to hang in a high-traffic area at your company.
- (2) Forklift Operator Evaluation Forms - 1 English (Product Code: 5595) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 5681) - A practical way to assess your forklift operators' skill level.
- (1) Forklift Operator Daily Checklist (Bilingual) - (Product Code: 30092) - Easy-to-use form for operators to document any parts in need of repair.
- (2) Certificates of Training - Classroom - 1 English (Product Code: 2543) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 7751) - Recognize operators' successful completion of powered industrial truck classroom training.
- (2) Certificates of Training - Operational - 1 English (Product Code: 2544) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 7750) - Recognize operators' successful completion of hands-on powered industrial truck training.
- (1) Forklift Inspection Safety Tag - (Product Code: 47634) - Helps identify last recorded inspection and status of forklifts.
- (2) EyeCue® Posters - 1 English (Product Code: 41499) and 1 Spanish (Product Code: 42806) - Topic-specific poster provides a daily reminder of the training lessons related to each EyeCue® tag. 17" x 22", non-laminated, folded. (Laminated version sold separately.)
- (1) EyeCue® Tag Pack - Set of topic-specific tags, magnets, stickers, floor signs and window clings for use in your workplace. Includes:
- (10) Stickers - Forklift Stability Triangle Reminder, 3" X 4"
- (10) Magnets - Forklift Inspection Checklist Reminder, 3" X 4"
- (10) Tags - Forklift Tip Over Hazard Reminder, 3" X 4"
- (5) Stickers - Forklift Operating Safely On Loading Dock Reminder, 8" X 9"
- (5) Window Clings - Forklift Intersection Hazard Reminder, 4" X 5"
- (5) Floor Labels - Forklift Intersection Hazard Reminder, 8" X 9"
- (10) Miniature Zip Ties, 8"
After completing the program, forklift operators will be able to:
- Identify the different kinds and their basic controls
- Discuss the center of gravity and stability triangle concepts
- Explain what to look for when performing a pre-use inspection
- Discuss how to park, charge, refuel and perform maintenance or modifications
Basic System Requirements
- A 400 Mhz or faster Intel-compatible CPU
- A video card with AGP architecture and at least 4 MB of onboard RAM
- At least 128 MB of system RAM (Windows 2000, XP and Vista users - 256 MB or more is recommended)
- Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP or Windows Vista (most software DVD decoders have either reduced function or no support under Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0)
- The latest version of Microsoft DirectX
- DVD-ROM drive (DVD discs cannot be read by CD-ROM equipment)