Food Service Safety Set - DVD
This set includes three food service safety titles that teach employees how to be conscientious when working in the kitchen.
Avoiding Kitchen Burns
Kitchen personnel will learn how to:
- Identify the causes of most common kitchen burn accidents
- Use precautions with steaming pots and steam and electrical equipment.
- Properly position pot handles on stoves.
- Extinguish kitchen fires.
- Prevent hot grease injuries.
Preventing Falls and Strains in the Kitchen
All food handlers and managers will learn:
- Correct lifting procedures to minimize injury.
- Proper methods of cleaning spills.
- Correct way to use stepladders to prevent falls.
Safe Handling of Kitchen Tools and Machinery
Kitchen personnel will learn:
- Safe handling of kitchen knives.
- How to safely wash and store knives.
- How to properly clean and maintain machines.
- Immediate first aid treatment for cuts.
Each of the three food service safety training videos runs 10 minutes.