Fall Protection for Construction - DVD Training
Covers all areas of fall protection, including the Steel Erection Standard.
- Helps you comply with OSHA's fall protection requirements - OSHA's most-cited standard for construction companies
- Covers OSHA's general fall protection requirements, steel erection fall protection, fall protection for tower erectors, and ladder and scaffold safety
- Simplifies training on the following topics:
- Use and Operation of Guardrail Systems
- Safety Net Systems
- Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Safety Monitoring Systems
- Controlled Access Zones
- Warning Line Systems
- And more
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) Closed-Captioned DVD - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Instructor's Guide (not sold separately) - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session.
- (10) Employee Handbooks - Product Code: 8004 (404-H) - Provide a portable, plain-English reference to be used during and after training. Review key points and includes quizzes to check employees' understanding of the material.
- (1) Wallet Card Sheet - Product Code: 8006 (132-BC) - Use to verify that your employees have received training. Sheet of 10 cards.
- (1) Awareness Poster - Product Code: 8007 (132-K -P) - Hang in a break room or training area to remind employees about the importance of the topic.