Covers all areas of fall protection, including the Steel Erection Standard.
Helps you comply with OSHA's fall protection requirements - OSHA's most-cited standard for construction companies
Covers OSHA's general fall protection requirements, steel erection fall protection, fall protection for tower erectors, and ladder and scaffold safety
Simplifies training on the following topics:
Use and Operation of Guardrail Systems
Safety Net Systems
Personal Fall Arrest Systems
Safety Monitoring Systems
Controlled Access Zones
Warning Line Systems
Ready-to-use training program includes several components
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
(1) Closed-Captioned DVD - Combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
(1) Instructor's Guide (not sold separately) - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session.
(10) Employee Handbooks - Product Code: 8004 (404-H) - Provide a portable, plain-English reference to be used during and after training. Review key points and includes quizzes to check employees' understanding of the material.
(1) Wallet Card Sheet - Product Code: 8006 (132-BC) - Use to verify that your employees have received training. Sheet of 10 cards.
(1) Awareness Poster - Product Code: 8007 (132-K -P) - Hang in a break room or training area to remind employees about the importance of the topic.