Dementia & Alzheimer's Caregiving: Through The Looking Glass - Video
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
There are five million victims of the Alzheimer's disease in the U.S. alone. This compelling program is an expertly-produced training program designed to give your staff information that can help them make a difference. It is ideal for refresher training for C.N.A.s and other caregivers who frequently interact with residents who have Alzheimer's.
- Identify the three stages of Alzheimer's
- Apply the person-centered approach to caregiving
- Obtain guidelines for activities of daily living
- Prevent instances of hitting, biting and wandering.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!