Customer Service In Long-Term Care: Making It World-Class - Video
Customer satisfaction does not happen accidentally. It requires deliberate actions on our part to identify and then satisfy customer expectations. Learn the 10 Rules of World Class Customer Service with Customer Service In Long-Term Care: Making It World-Class,, which helps train your employees to:
- Anticipate the residents' needs
- Minimize problems
- Speak and listen effectively
- Learning to follow up effectively
- Handle complaints successfully
- Be caring, conscientious, team-oriented and pro-active.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!