Customer Service Collection (7 Video Courses)
Teach your staff how to impress customers with memorable service!
Keeping your customers happy is one of the most important parts of running a business. However, sometimes your employees may not have the skills necessary to provide the best service possible. This set of customer service training videos will help fix that! Whether it's over the phone or in person, employees will learn to be attentive, listen to customers' needs, and handle tough situations in a professional manner.
Key customer service training points:
- How to make a great first impression.
- Crucial do's and don'ts for basic telephone courtesy.
- Keep an open mind and avoid jumping to conclusions.
- Create personal relationships with your customers.
- Communicate customer feedback throughout the organization.
By the time your staff has seen everything these programs have to offer, they'll be more than prepared for any customer service situation that might arise.
This Customer Service Collection Includes:
- Customer Service Counts
- Customer Service: The Telephone Connection
- Dealing with the Irate Customer
- Listening Under Pressure
- When the Phone Rings
- Wednesday's Touch
- The ART of Customer Service
Length: 1 Hour 57 Minutes