Criticism: Giving and Taking - DVD
We often hear the term "constructive criticism." Unfortunately, much criticism ends up being destructive. This communication DVD will teach viewers how to give—and take—criticism in ways that benefit the individuals involved, as well as your organization.
In this communication DVD, you'll learn:
- When to criticize and when not to.
- The Guiding Rule of criticism.
- The 3-step formula for successful criticism.
- How to keep your criticism on track and yourself under control.
- The 4-A formula for controlling your emotions when being criticized.
- How to assume a position of strength when being criticized.
We all need criticism. It's a part of learning. What we don't need is the anger, defensiveness, frustration and conflict that are so often associated with criticism. Use this communication DVD to establish a spirit of cooperation and growth, and create a more effective organization.
Includes: Instructor's Manual and Study Guide
Duration: 21 Minutes