Companion Homemaker: Safety and Housekeeping DVD
This program provides essential information about safety and housekeeping skills and gives practical instruction about cleaning products and methods.
- Safety In The Home
- Companion Safety
- Infection Control
- Housecleaning Routines And Order Of Work
- Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Specific Rooms
- Laundry--Sorting, Using The Washing Machine And Dryer
- Reading Clothing Labels
- Methods For Ironing Different Kinds Of Fabric
- Adjusting Iron Temperatures
- Ironing A Shirt Or Blouse
- Using The Steam Iron
Program comes with support materials, which include outline, learning objectives, key points and definitions, test and answer key.
Total Course Time: 60 minutes (includes 22 minute DVD, support materials, review and testing)