Companion Homemaker: Roles and Responsibilities DVD
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This program describes the roles and responsibilities of the companion homemaker and teaches important professional, communication and social skills for success on the job.
- The Importance Of People Skills
- Positive Communication Techniques
- Ethics, Integrity And Professional Behavior
- Ageism: What It Is And How To Avoid It
- Appearance And Hygiene
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Phone Etiquette
- Escorting And Transporting Your Client
- Observation Skills
- Medical Emergencies And Disaster Preparedness
Program comes with support materials, which include outline, learning objectives, key points and definitions, test and answer key.
Total Course Time: 60 minutes (includes 23 minute DVD, support materials, review and testing)