California Workplace Safety Manual + Online Edition w/ 1-Year Update Service
Provides guidance to help comply with Cal/OSHA's most scrutinized requirements. Update Service keeps the manual current.
- Includes sample written plans, training programs, audit checklists and forms to help employers stay proactive in safety
- Included 1-Year Update Service subscription helps you keep your manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- With Online Edition, access this content from any browser or mobile device within minutes of completing checkout - see Online Edition tab for details
- Provides an easy-to-understand introduction to California agencies, plus explanations of the new definition of serious violations, most frequently cited standards, proposed rules, etc.
- Covers important topics including HazCom, heat illness prevention, workplace violence, ergonomics, lockout/tagout, bloodborne pathogens and powered industrial trucks
- Addresses Proposition 65, waste, used oil management, as well as above and underground storage tanks
- Features an entire section on workers' compensation
- Recently updated to include medical services and first aid and portable fire extinguishers
- Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, 800+ pages