Bullying and Sex Facts for High School (Video Package)
ncludes 3 DVDs and a CD-Rom with Complete Lesson Plans
3 video programs plus a digital workbook with activities, program summaries, discussion questions and further resources corresponding to each video.
- Video programs plus a digital workbook with activities, program summaries, discussion questions and further resources corresponding to each video
- Identifies age-appropriate solutions to each issue
- Content written and reviewed by a team of professionals, including counselors, psychologists and educators
- Includes Full Public Performance Rights
- Same quality video content and extensive ancillary material as our award-winning Teaching Systems programs
Bullying: There’s Always A Way Out
Junior High and High School students present real-life scenarios of bullying, including bullying through the internet, texts and video. Difficult and distressing situations in a variety of settings are addressed, followed by both unproductive actions and resolutions that work. This program covers bullying from its painful beginning to its peaceful end.
Sexting: Sex Plus Text Equals Trouble
Real life scenarios are presented along with the resulting consequences affecting a teenager’s personal, social and future life. Follow students through a variety of sexting situations stemming from careless fun to cyberbullying along with their painful effects.
Sex Facts: Teens and STDs
As teenagers become sexually active, STDs become a major risk. Watch as high school students deal with having an STD. Realistic STD prevention methods are presented, while differences between birth control and STD inhibitors are identified.