Bucket Truck Safety Training For Operators - DVD Training
Shows your bucket truck operators where the hazards are ... and how to avoid them.
- Developed with OSHA, ANSI, and S.I.A. guidelines and regulations in mind
- Covers critical material your operators need to stay safe, including:
- personal protective equipment
- truck inspection and maintenance
- the most common bucket truck hazards
- what can happen when safety becomes secondary
- special considerations for foul weather
- fundamental precautions
- operational differences between trucks
- responding in emergency situations
- fall-arest systems
- setting up at work sites
- working in the bucket
- and much more
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 18-Minute DVD - Reviews key safety regulations and procedures. Includes compelling interviews with experienced trainers and operators.
- (1) Instructor's Guide (not sold separately) - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session.
- (10) Employee Handbooks - Product Code: 6027 (318-H) - Provides a portable, plain-English reference to be used during and after training. Reviews key points and includes a quiz to check trainees’ understanding of the material.
- (10) Training/Operator Reminder Cards - Product Code: 6030 (230-VC) - Help your operators review and remember key training issues. Provide space for writing in important emergency contact names and phone numbers.
- (10) Wallet Cards - Product Code: 6031 (098-BC) - Proof of training your operators can carry with them. Sold in sheets of 10. Prices are per card.
- (1) Awareness Poster - Product Code: 6029 (230-K -P) - Colorful poster highlights the topic and provides a visible reminder long after training is complete. Mount it on the wall in your training room, or in high-traffic employee areas.