Bloodborne Pathogens For Long-Term Care
Protecting yourself from bloodborne diseases on the job requires knowing the facts and taking sensible precautions. This program discusses the safe work practices you must follow to reduce your risk of infection. Covers OSHA 1910.30.
- Workplace transmission of bloodborne pathogens
- Reducing your risk
- Personal protective equipment
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Length: 23 minutes