BBP In Your World: Don't Risk It! DVD
Research shows that safety precautions have decreased the number of BBP exposures on the job. This new program teaches your staff how to minimize exposure risk by using Standard Precautions, personal protective equipment and other safe work practices.
- Common BBPs: HIV, Hepatitis A, B, and C
- Infection control procedures
- Safe work practices
- Exposure response
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint® Presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Length: 18 minutes