ADA for Supervisors - DVD Training
Train your supervisors and managers on critical Americans with Disabilities Act information.
- Helps supervisors and managers gain a general awareness of the Americans with Disabilities Act and why it is important to understand how the law works
- Outlines what supervisors must do when dealing with ADA issues in order to assist employees who request accommodations and help the company stay in compliance
- Covers a wide variety of ADA topics, including:
- What is the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- To which employers does the ADA apply?
- Which employer actions are covered under the ADA?
- How does the ADA define an individual with a disability?
- What are "mitigating measures"?
- What is "reasonable accommodation"?
- Takes a proactive training approach to help supervisors respond appropriately to employees' ADA issues
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Main program is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- (1) 32-minute video - Provides an instructional blend of explanation, commentary and situational scenarios. Presented in a dynamic, contemporary style to keep trainees engaged. Includes additional 28 minutes of extra video segments.
- (1) Discussion Guide (not sold separately) - Provides training information, learning activities and discussion points to engage supervisors in the training session.
- (10) Supervisor Handbooks - Product Code: 17830 (814-H) - Reviews key training points and serves as a handy post-training reference.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately) - Includes a PowerPoint presentation, a reasonable accommodation learning activity, a video scenario review blank, quizzes and answer keys, and a training log