ADA Essentials Manual + Online Edition w/ 1-Year Update Service
Get critical disability and accessibility information. Update Service keeps the manual current.
- Reviews Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines and provides plain-English explanations to help you stay in compliance
- Included 1-Year Update Service subscription helps you keep your manual current by providing updates every 6 months
- With Online Edition, access this content from any browser or mobile device within minutes of completing checkout - see Online Edition tab for details
- Covers changes under the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAAA) that took effect January 1, 2009
- Explains ADA accessibility guidelines related to hiring, training, and compensation
- Gives valuable answers and guidance on topics including the following:
- What is the ADA?
- What is a Disability?
- What it means to be "regarded" as disabled
- Providing Accommodations
- Legal Issues
- Setting up a Compliance Program
- Job Descriptions and Interviewing
- Court Cases
- Relationship of the ADA to other laws
- And much more
- Loose-leaf, 3-ring bound, 700+ pages