7-Minute Solutions (6-Program Compilation) Video Training Programs
Delivers quick, hard-hitting training to your drivers.
Includes 6 training programs all on one DVD:
- Defensive Driving - Gives drivers overview of the elements critical to defensive driving: visual scanning, identifying and dealing with road and user hazards, and communicating clearly with other motorists.
- Driver Fatigue - Stresses how DOT's hours of service regs help prevent driver fatigue. It also reviews steps drivers can take to keep alert on the road ... from improving stress management and sleeping habits to learning how to recognize the signs of fatigue.
- Mirrors - Provides tips and techniques on properly adjusting mirrors and effectively using them when driving, merging, passing, and braking.
- Railroad Crossings - Reviews proper procedures to follow when approaching and crossing railroad tracks. It also explains special requirements for hauling hazardous materials.
- Seeing Hazards - Discusses the kinds of hazards drivers are likely to encounter on the road, and more importantly, how to handle these dangers effectively. Covers road construction, bridges, accidents, and other hazards.
- Yard Spotting - Reviews safe and efficient operation of yard tractors and day cabs. Covers basic skills related to backing, coupling and uncoupling, and proper use of mirrors.
- Programs are a quick, easy way to deliver hard-hitting safety reminders your drivers need to stay alert and aware on the road
- Feature interviews with veteran drivers and safety directors to give your drivers valuable insight and a real-world perspective on important safety topics
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired